What is Recovery Coaching?
Similar to a Life or Business coach, a Recovery Coach is a professional coach who is actively involved in assisting you clarify and reach goals in the recovery space – be it if that is to drink less or stop drinking completely, move away from addictive behaviors, manage your triggers, improve relationships in your personal and profession life and move towards a life of meaning, happiness and personal alignment.
Are you ready for coaching?
- You would like to make various changes in your personal or professional life
- You would like guidance on how to identify and achieve your goals
- You would like to address problematic behaviors or addictions before they become more serious
- You are currently in or would like to be in recovery
- You would like to learn to overcome any limiting beliefs that are keeping you from reaching your goals
- You would like to learn how to identify and manage trigger situations when they arise
- You are committed to being fully honest in the process and committing to any homework assignments
- You are ready to not be a victim of your past trauma or pain, and move forward in life with happiness and success
When might coaching not be suitable for you at this time?
- You are currently in a medical treatment facility or programme
- You are needing to process and address more past issues deeper which might require seeing a counselor or psychologist
- If you are looking for quick fix advice or for someone to tell you what to do
- You are not ready, willing or eager to do the work required to change your life yet
For more information or to book a session in person or over Skype please feel free to drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or making a booking HERE.